Friday, August 14, 2009

Lily's 8 weeks!

Lily is 8 weeks old (she'll be 2 months on the 17th). I can hardly believe so much time has passed from the day I had her! She's so much more alert and she's engaging more. She recognizes faces/voices...well I think she does because she smiles when she hears or sees us. She's loving bath time and she's sleeping really well. For the past 5 weeks she's been sleeping on her tummy, which I know is not recommended, but she loves to sleep that way. It's the only way she'll sleep longer than 2 hours! I'm totally in love with her and all her little quirks. She has the cutest little side ways smile and a dimple in her right cheek that is so adorable. Her neck control is amazing! She's also discovered her hands! She can't keep them out of her mouth!!! She's going in for her 2 month shots next week. I'm a little nervous, but I hear it's not too bad. I think I'm more nervous for me than I am for her! I hate to see her cry :o( Here are some pictures of my little Lilykins :o)




In the last picture she's wearing the first thing I bought when I found out it was a girl :o) I already bought her halloween costume, she's going to be a FLOWER (because she's Lily) She's going to get her 3 month portraits taken in her costume so that I can send out cute Halloween cards! Also in September my mom, grandmother, Lily, and I are going to take 4 generation pictures. Those should be really nice. I hope to update this blog more frequently! Babies are so time consuming!

1 comment:

Coach said...

OMG! She is so cute and I can't believe she is almost 2 mos. Also i'm super jealous that Tif got to meet her and I have not! love u friend! ~steph