Friday, October 30, 2009

Lily and Braden are MFEO!!!


So I've decided that Lily and her little buddy Braden are totally Made For Each Other :o) I just love love love to see them interact week after week. Every Monday we get together for a "playdate" and a few times a week we go for walks in the park. I just know they will be best of friends. I know I've said it before, but it's so nice to have someone with a baby the same age as Lily. Jill and Braden have become like family to us. Me and Lily are so lucky to have such great people in our lives. We love them! Here are some of my favorite B and L moments!!!


Just a few weeks old


Lily showing Braden who is boss

Shopping at Target
Baptized together



Handsome and Adorable

First Halloween Pictures







A cute video of the babies :o)


2 comments:

Nicole Barnes said...

So sweet! I agree... I think they're MFEO, too! :) Just think of all the fun you guys will have someday putting together a wedding photo montage if it ever goes in that direction! Haha. (My favorite pic is the first one - how adorable is it that they're both sporting the same exact pose!?)

Anonymous said...

this makes me happy! ~Kat