Friday, October 9, 2009

Lily's 3rd Month


Lily's 3rd month was an eventful one. The third month had the most transitions. When she turned 3 months she moved into her own room. As the month has progressed she's gradually dropped her night time feeding. She usually makes it 9 -12 hours straight before waking up! Most recently (at about 3.5 months) she turned from her back to her tummy! Baby girl has strong core muscles! I have adorable video of her doing it!

Also in the third month my mom, my grandma, Lily, and I took professional photos. All four generations. I know it will be a great memory for Lily when she's older. My grandma was 50 when I was born and my mom (Lily's grandma) is also 50 (next month). The day we went in to take the pictures we also got to take some of Lily by herself, and they came out so cute! Below are the pictures.






1 comment:

kate said...

wow what a weird coincidence. and your mom looks like she could be your sister!