Friday, January 16, 2009

A Little Arts & Crafts Project








So today I decided to work on a project for the baby.  It always lifts my spirits :o)  Since it's a girl and we've decided to name her Lily (Marie), I decided to go to Hobby Lobby and buy the letters to spell her name.  I got them in cardboard and I also got some scrapbook paper to decorate them with.  I cut up the scrapbook paper into squares and I glued them on the letters and then I modge-podged them on (aka decoupaged).  I also got some wood cut outs of flowers and bugs and glued those on too.  Over all I think it was a pretty cute outcome.  

I'm part of an online group called June 2009 on BabyCenter.com.  In the group women can post bulletins and ask for advice...the usual.  Anyway this woman posted a cover from LIFE magazine that is of a live 18 week old fetus in the womb.  I thought it was really cool.  I'm 17 weeks right now and this picture gives me a visual of what Lily looks like.  I love her so much already.  Hope you all have a good weekend.

Mon

No comments: