Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nursery







The nursery is pretty much done. The furniture is in place, the bedding is laid out, the shelves are up...it's really come together nicely. The theme is dolls/doll dresses. I think it's adorable. The only thing i need is a rug for the middle of the floor. The floors are wood so I need something to tie the room together. I love going in there, so does Bella. I usually keep the door closed, and Bella (my dog) will sit at the door and whine. I think she sometimes needs her "baby Lily fix". I let her in and she walks around and sits by the crib. She's already acting like a little mamma herself. I think both my dogs know a baby is coming. They are so gentle with me and sweet. Bella rests her head on my tummy and I'm pretty sure she thinks it's her baby too. Since Bella can't have puppies I think she's looking forward to have this baby. I know they'll both be great with Lily because they are great with babies in general.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww, Bella! I miss that crazy dog! :)