Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gorgeous Baby Lily!!!

The best time to get your 3D/4D ultrasound is 28 - 32 weeks...well yesterday I turned 28 weeks so I took a peek at Baby Lily (again) and she's super duper cute! I did the ultrasound on myself so the pictures could have been a lot clearer if I had had help, but it's ok you can still see her really well. She even gave me a little smile :o) I love her so much already!



I know her nose looks a little big, but that is to be expected...I'm applying pressure to the face, and also babies faces "grow into" their noses. I have complete confidence that she'll have a button nose...she could have NO nose and I'd still think she was the cutest thing to ever exist!


So, Lily is not the only one who is 28 weeks...I AM! I took a picture of myself in my maxi dress and my wedges. It was before dinner with a girlfriend, I was dressed up, so I figured PICTURE TIME! We went to dinner and then to get a cup of tea after. The lady at the counter first asked "how far along are you?" I answered "I'm 7 months" (most people don't get the 'weeks' thing), she responded "Wow, you're HUGE" then I said "Thanks, that's what I LOOOOOVE to hear" [sarcasm that she did not pick up on]. Seriously? Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm not a woman...no woman likes to hear "you're huge", also I'm not "HUGE"...I'm a normal size for 7 months! Well she wasn't done there, then she asks, "So, are you married?", I look at my wedding band and say "Yeah". What would she have done if I said "No, I'm not"? Some people... Anyway, take a look-see...


In other news, we finally registered. We went to Babies R Us, it took us 2 trips. So overwhelming! We decided only to register there, I also registered at Landofnod.com for the bedroom decor, but the most important stuff is at Babies R Us. We did our research and decided on the stuff we wanted ahead of time but even though we were "prepared" we were soooo not prepared. You just don't even know were to begin!

Well I guess that's all for now...wish me luck in my 3rd trimester...they say the Honeymoon phase of pregnancy is OVER, but I ask "when did it even begin!?!"

Mon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a rude lady!!