Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Camera = MORE pictures

I got a present today!  My mother in law got me a new camera.  I'm super pumped because it has a fast shutter speed (I think that's what it's called).  Anyway, it takes photos pretty quickly so I never miss a smile!  I took a few pictures today, but I'll make sure to be taking PLENTY more!


This past Monday my mom, me, my grandma, and of course LILY went to take some professional pictures.  We wanted a picture with all four generations.  I'm not sure how they came out, we'll get to see them on Monday.  We also took some of Lily on her own.  I think those came out cute, but again, I wont know until Monday.

(Ugh, I changed the settings on my blog and now I'm not sure how to make the pictures I just added of Lily any bigger...either way enjoy!)

This Saturday is Lily's baptism day!  Her and Braden (and 3 other little ones) are all going to be baptized.  After the baptism we're having a little get together at my parent's house.  I'm already stressing about it!  I hope I can get organized in time!  I already have all the food and drinks, and supplies.  It's just a matter of tying up lose ends.

I'll try and post some pictures of the four of us and pictures of the baptism on Monday.

No comments: