Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doctor Visit & Photo Shoot

I went to the doctor yesterday.  Not as good of a visit as I would have hoped for...my blood pressure was a little high, they drew blood to check for anemia, my feet and ankles have been swelling like crazy, I have a small lump in my under arm (normal swollen gland),  I gained 4.5 lbs. (16 lbs. total).  We're going back Monday for an ultrasound and then again in 2 weeks.  Lily is doing well, her heart rate was good and her fetal movement was good as well.  After my doctor's appt. I went to the mall and got a dress for my pictures and then I also got Lily a lamb at Build a Bear.  It's so cute!  It has a recording of Lily's heart beat in it....ADORABLE.  After that I had lunch with my MIL and then went home to relax before pictures.  

Pictures were so much fun!  I had a blast pretending to be a model, LOL!  Pretty sure Tyra would think I was fierce ;o)  Anyway I took half the pictures in a navy blue dress and then the other half I wore jeans and an open black cardigan exposing the bump.  Those were the most fun.  I had a bunch of pink balloons, I put a gift bow on my tummy, and I wrote "Lily" across my stomach.  I didn't get to see any of them.  I hope they look as good as I felt taking them.  He said he took 300!  I'm getting 30....wonder how he's going to narrow it down.  I can't wait to get them though.  Hopefully by next week.  The photographer is named Gus.  I found him through of friend of my younger brother's.  He's in school and does photography as a hobby.  He said he would do them for free but I'm gonna give him a little something for taking time out of his
 schedule and being so sweet about it.  He found this really cute church in Pharr and we took the pictures there.  I really can't wait to see them!  I hope he didn't get my ankles in any of the pictures!  I had to take all my pictures barefoot because my shoes were way too tight!

No comments: