Friday, April 24, 2009

My Super Sweet Mom :o)



My mom has been so great during my whole pregnancy. Everything I could ever hope she would be for me. She answers questions, eases my fears, and gets me a Blizzard if I want one :o) Yesterday she texted me that she got me a present, but I had to wait until today to get it. She got me a diaper bag! It's so cute! I'm so not into the pink thing. Nothing for Lily as of yet is pink, maybe a couple of dresses, but for the most part I stuck with purple, green, yellow, blue, and some pink here and there. Even my baby shower is not pink. So, the yellow diaper bag is perfect. THANKS MOM!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is soooo cute!! i love yellow! my sister in law, Kelley, isn't into the whole pink thing for our neice Lauren so her room is yellow & black with cute little bubble bees!

if it was up to Lauren though...she'd have EVERYTHING pink, which drives Kelley INSANE! haha! ; )

MonTheMom said...

How cute! Jill is doing bumble bees :o)