Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Me AND Lily are growing, growing, growing...

I'm a little over 30 weeks now, so about 7 and a half months. As you can see below my tummy is really expanding. It's sometimes a little painful when Lily's getting comfortable, especially in the rib area and mostly on my left side. This weekend I'm going to be getting my stuff together for my hospital bag. I have a list of things I'll need. I know for sure I need to pack her "coming home outfit", but I just don't know what I want her to come home in. It has to be something that she'll see later in pictures and think "wow, mom picked the cutest outfit for me to come home in". It really is a lot of pressure. My mom dressed me in the cutest pink ruffley dress with a matching headband and shoes....I looked adorable.



The video I posted below was so sweet! I got a still shot of her smiling. I can't believe how much I love her already. Her personality is just too cute and she's not even out yet. The other day I had to hit the brakes and I think it scared her because she started going nuts! I was thinking to myself "oh god, she's already a drama queen" :o) I can't wait for her to be here. It should be about 10 more weeks assuming I get to 40 weeks!


In the ultrasound I did I also got a shot of her lady parts, hahaha. You can see her cute little butt and her "girl parts"...more evidence that Lily is still Lily....not Lilo!

I had really wanted to take maternity pictures but I didn't really want to spend money since it's not like I'll be framing them and hanging them all over the house. It's more for a memory and to show Lily what she looked like when she was in my belly. I ended up finding a friend of a friend who said he would do it for free! He's going to do some fun outdoor shots with me next Monday. I told him I would only want digital copies. I'll make sure to post some after I take them. Well that's all for now. Next Monday is my next doctor's appointment and picture day...I'll make sure to update then!

Mon






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mon! its annie, i saw this article and it reminded me of you, and your bito. i hope you find it interesting. http://health.usnews.com/blogs/heart-to-heart/2009/04/14/the-vaccines-autism-war-dtente-needed.html