Friday, June 26, 2009

Lily is Amazing


She is absolutely amazing.  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  She makes silly faces and stares at me like she's looking right into my heart.  I'm head over heels in love with her.  Took her to the doctor on Wednesday.  She gained 9 oz. and grew an inch.  It was just a quick check up, but she'll go back in a week and that's when they will poke her heel.  I'm dreading it!  I don't want her to cry :o(  I went to the doctor on Thursday and got my staples out.  I lost 28 lbs in my first week home!  That's 2 more pounds than I gained!  Doctor said that was normal, so I guess I'll just be happy about it!  I think it has to do with the breastfeeding.  I'll make sure to keep the blog updated as often as I can.  I'm having a hard time managing my free time.  When I have a free minute I usually want to eat, sleep, shower, or cuddle Lily...
Mon

No comments: