Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Newborn Photos

We took Lily to Ranson Photography on Monday to take her newborn pictures and they couldn't be cuter!!!  She's is the most adorable baby I've ever laid eyes on :o)  We got the birth announcement cards and just a few photos.  You can feast your eyes on her beauty below ;o)
She did ok taking the pictures.  We had to keep getting her to fall asleep, but it's hard because she gets cold and wakes up.  She did best in the bear outfit and in our hands.  I was so pleased with the belly cast picture too.  I'm glad we did the belly cast, at first I didn't want to.  We ended up doing it the day before my water broke!  It's a good thing I changed my mind.  She continues to be an easy baby and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives.  I can't believe I even lived before I had Lily...I swear I was born to be her mom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is too cute!!! I love these pics :o) Cant wait to catch up on how its all going! ~Kat

Unknown said...

Haha! The bear suit!! Adorable...she's way cuter than you and Adam ;)

S.

Nancy De La Garza said...

aww you made me cry with that last sentence.. :) I am soo happy for you guys! She is going to bring the biggest happiness to your life ever. It's amazing ..... Nance

MrsQuinn said...

thats just about the sweetest things i've ever heard!!

Nicole Barnes said...

These pictures are all gorgeous!! I love the little bear costume one. SOO sweet!

Elizabeth Camarena said...

The pictures you posted are beautiful. When can I see Lily in person? When will she be ready for baby gymnastics? love you! miss you! - liz