Saturday, December 13, 2008

I See the Light...

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!  I'm officially 12 weeks and 1 day, and starting to feel a little better.  I've been feeling the preg symptoms die down since week 11, but I got a terrible cold so I still felt terrible, but these past few days have been a lot better.  Yesterday I felt a little more energized and I only got sick in the morning (which sounds bad, but it's better than getting sick after lunch or dinner).  I only got sick in the morning today too...believe me, this is an improvement.  Yesterday I went out for, what seems like, the first time in MONTHS.  I saw lots of good friends and was even able to keep up with them (as far as staying up).  It was just the best feeling knowing that I won't be sick forever.  I feel like I can start being a little more excited now...with that being said we've started to discuss names.  These are our choices for a girl and boy:
 
Penelope, Lola, or Lily (middle name undecided), for a boy we would go with something a little more meaningful, Roman.  Roman after Adam's grandfather who passed away when Adam was in college, he was one of the main male figure in Adam's life and we want to keep his memory alive.  Sounds good in english and spanish, but we would be saying it in english. 

Feel free to vote on a girls name :o)  Boy's name wont be changing.  You can make any middle name suggestions...for a boy we're thinking Roman Christopher (Adam's middle name), but nothing so far for a girl.

I have no idea what I think it will be.  Adam is "100% convinced" that it's a girl, but we'll see.  Most people say girl, but I don't know.  I'm fine either way, just want it to be healthy.  Hopefully I'll be able to tell right before Christmas.  I'll keep you all posted.

One last thing, I did an ultrasound on myself for like 5 minutes and was able to see the baby moving like crazy...it was so unreal.  Adam and I were staring at the screen and we just kept saying "that is so crazy" and "no way".  

Mon

1 comment:

MrsQuinn said...

I love Penelope! That name is so cute!! Hope you are feeling better! Take care Mon!