Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Prego Stuff


Yesterday I had an appointment with the doctor. Adam and I went SUPER early in the morning! We got to hear the heartbeat and see it on the ultrasound again. The appointment was pretty uneventful after that. Just tests and blood work. Haven't gained weight yet (probably b/c I've been so sick), the doctor said that's normal. He said I'll make up for it in my 2nd and 3rd trimester.
I've been feeling a little better, I emphasize the words "a little". I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure it only gets better.
We got the baby furniture on black friday at Babies R Us. I think it's really cute. See Above.

Also, I took an "intelligender test" (a urine test that predicts gender). It came back "girl" but we'll see. I'm pretty skeptical of it since it's got a 50/50 chance. I read that it's not always all that accurate. It was free so I figured I would do it. It's about 4 more weeks until I verify it with ultrasound
Ok, so that's the updates that I have for now.
Mon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you and Adam. Enjoy it all!! I can't wait for you to feel the Baby's first kick!!! See you soon!!!

P.S. I love the crib!!

Lulu Hanke

MonTheMom said...

So excited about the crib, it was a steal. Literally! We bought the dresser and the armoire and the crib was FREE :o)

Tahoegirl2324 said...

Thank you for creating this blog. Now I can experience this beautiful journey with you! I am so happy for you and Adam!

The furniture was an excellent choice...

I'll be keeping in touch with you!

Laura-Arlington