Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If it's not one thing...

Just when I start to feel better, things get worse!  So my morning sickness (that lasts all day) has started to subside.  It's not gone, but it's not nearly as bad as it has been.  Anyway, just when I thought it was getting better I got a terrible cold!  Sore throat, sneezing, congestion, cough....the whole nine yards.  I'm sure I got it from Adam because he was sick all last week.  Hopefully once this passes I'll be all better :o)  Then I will "enjoy" being pregnant, like everyone says I will.

When my brothers and I were babies (in the womb) my mom knit us baby blankets.  It was her little pregnancy project.  I've decided I want to give it a go also.  I don't really know the first thing about knitting, but neither did she and they came out really good!  I wish I had a picture of mine.  (Note to self: post picture of my blanket).  Anyway, I think I'm going to start it this weekend.  I'm just going to go with pink, blue, white, and yellow...safe and neutral.  Like I said, I don't believe the Intelligender Test.  

Once I start showing and once I start getting "cute" ultrasound pictures, I'm sure my posts will be much more worthwhile!  Bare with me ;o)  

Alright, I'm off to bed!  Let's see if I can sleep tonight with this killer sore throat!

Mon

1 comment:

MrsQuinn said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see cute preggo pics!!