Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Previous Blogs I posted on Myspace

Here’s the scoop... So Adam and I are gonna have a baby! It was a BIG SURPRISE, but we're very excited now that it's sunk in.

I'm currently about 8 weeks, so I'm still in my first trimeser (for another 4 weeks). That makes my due date about 6/26/09. We won't know what it is until i'm about 16 weeks, so like another 2 months.

We visited the doctor on Monday (11/10) and we were able to see the baby in ultrasound...looks like a little bubble. We saw and heard the heart beat. It was really surreal, like I was watching someone else's baby or something. Just hard to imagine it INSIDE ME. It's just crazy.
A lot of people give their little fetus nicknames and we've been calling ours Godzilla. At first it was because one of Adam's coworker's heard him and other guys talking about "names" and he assumed they were talking about dog names. He offered up Godzilla and it kinda stuck. Well now it seems very appropriate, becaust I'm pretty sure only Godzilla could wreak havoc like this. Unfortulantely I've been feeling ALL the worst symptoms that come with being pregnant...you name it, I've got it...but they say it's only bad the first 12 weeks, so hopefully in a month I'll feel better.

Anyway, that's the scoop on the pregnancy so far.

I'll make sure to post any new news as I get it, for anyone who's interested...

Mon

No comments: