Friday, December 26, 2008

"Our" Last Christmas

I realized this Christmas would be our last Christmas as just a couple...just me and Adam. It did make me a little sentimental, but I'm sure next Christmas will be amazing also. It will be our baby's first Christmas, which is a big event! So for Christmas Eve we exchanged gifts, went to my aunt's house with my family, came home and hung out until it was bed time. Christmas Day we went to my parents house watched Elf, exchanged/opened gifts, came home and Adam's family came over then we exchanged and opened gifts with them, then we went to Adam's aunt's house for the rest of the day. Over all it was a nice, fun, relaxed christmas, I'm sure next Christmas will we nice and fun, but not sure how relaxed! Still it's exciting to think that this time next year I'll have a 6 month old baby...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!? So for MY last Christmas I got some good stuff and some random stuff. I got shoes, perfume, CDs, belly bands (for my growing tummy), a seat cover for spin class, work out t's, gift cards, video games, a flash light, a flash drive, digital photo frame, a juicer...a bunch of stuff.

Monday is my next doctor's appointment. It's early in the morning and Adam is being such a good "future dad", he is insisting on going to ALL of my appointments. I asked what was going to be going on and they said just a check up and going over my blood work and tests from last time. I'm 14 weeks today and according to babycenter.com I am officially out of my first trimester. Wow, it's weird to even type that! I feel like i just found out I was pregnant yesterday! I think I'll start taking tummy pictures since i'm in my 2nd trimester and starting to feel a little tummy coming on. My jeans are starting to fit a little snugger on the waist! Ok, well I guess I'll update tomorrow after the doctors appointment.

1 comment:

MrsQuinn said...

YAY! Sounds fun! Our Christmas was lovely too! I want to see belly pics! ;)